Tuesday 5 November 2013

Goodbye

I felt left out and abandoned by the world,
but you never did anything wrong, did you girl??
I always grab a pen and paper, and write it all down...
about how high i took you..and still you pushed me down..

You tried snatching my few reasons of happiness..
with so much politeness and humbleness..
leaving me with so much of frustration, that at times i even cried..
and i just thought our friendship could have been saved, if only you tried.

That feeling i had, when i felt so exposed..i spoiled my name...
because you were so well known..
so now we are not "friends" and everybody knows...
but what's the point now, i guess i simply let you go..

People whom i even don't know, ask me how did it end...
for them i just have one thing to say "They were all my mistakes, and not that of my friend!! :)" !!

I guess things and time change, so did you!
and i know, i was important, for you too..
you said what all i did was rubbish, and was not to be meant..
ohh dear, finish what you start, or every time like this, it's gonna end..

People do change..so did i..quite than before..
but you were protected, being the younger one..
And now i feel, there's no need to cry..when i know who was right, and who was wrong..
but honestly, "Thank You", for making me so strong...
because now i know, there's one word i have for you and that is "GOODBYE"!! ;)

Goodbye



No comments:

Post a Comment