Tuesday 26 November 2013

Liebster Award

People say whenever you are low and demotivated, God helps you stand up and gives you a hundred reasons to smile in some way or another. Well, the reason for my today's smile is Jayanth Busi. Today only i was seeing happy and chirping bloggers who were nominated for this award and i was wondering when would i get one. Just when i needed that extra push, you were kind enough to help me and encourage me, by nominating me for the Liebster Award. Thank you so much. I feel honoured! :)

Now, you must be wondering what a Liebster award is!

"A Liebster Award is given to new and upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It is a token of love, an expression of motivation. The word Liebster is a  German word meaning sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, valued, cute and welcomed. It is much sweeter than it sounds. Liebster award ties up together the blogging community and brings a feeling of oneness and unity."

Before i move on and nominate my nominees for the Liebster Award, i have to answer the questions of Jayanth, the person who nominated me for this award.


1. What is your opinion about yourself, compare it with your favourite fictional character(cartoon).


I am a simple, hard working guy who loves to read, write and blog. I like to watch movies and hangout with friends. The thing that i find in common between me and Goku(my favourite fictional character) is the never give up spirit. No matter how hard the circumstances are, i always try to push myself beyond my limits and achieve whatever i want.

2. What do you earn by blogging? (like casual, not offending) 

I earn love and respect, appreciation and trust from blogging. Nothing more than that! :)

3. What is your favourite music genre? Why? 

Sufi music is my favourite music genre. It relaxes me, soothes my soul and gives peace to my mind.

4. School or college?

Undoubtedly School! :D :D

5. You think someone good must come to politics? If so why? Aren't you good enough?

I think there are already a few good  people in politics. If they are allowed to do their work without any troubles, there is no need for anyone to come in.

6. A confession. 100% truth and unknown! :D

Well i don't have any confessions to make!! :D

7. Your opinion on Indian culture?

The most beautiful culture which teaches and inculcates great moral values in us.

8. Worse thing about you?

My addiction issues.

9. Your three unfulfilled dreams?

1. To have the claws of wolverine! ;) :D :P
          2. To learn some languages.
   
          3. To become a successful magician! ;)


10. Your favourite subject?

Mathematics. No second thoughts! ^_^

11. You happy with what you are studying?

Absolutely!!!


Now. My turn to nominate some bloggers. So here is my pick:

1. Alok Sharma The guy who has been a pillar of support and strength. Whose write ups i cherish more than my own. Always there to help and guide me.

2. Rakhi Her beautiful write ups always graced by her much beautiful pictures!

3. Nishkarsh Sharma Another one of my favourite. A very dear friend, who is fun to be with!

4. Ragini Puri Your marvellous pieces of writing touches a chord somewhere in my heart. One of my motivation source.

5. Fizaah The innocent write ups always bring a smile on my face.

6. Raina Hey Doc. Never got a chance to appreciate your writing before, but i am getting one now. You do write great. Never stop writing.

7. Sreesha Divakaran Your poetry pieces always leave me spell bound. They are mesmerising! :D

8. Shetall Ramsinghani Another awesome blogger!! Cheeers!! :D

9. Richa Singh One more helping hand. Always kind enough to show me the right direction!

10. Shreya The first of the blogger i came to know!! The issues you highlight needs courage! Bravo!! B|

11. Maniparna Sengupta Majumder The blogger whose pieces of writing, i cherish! They have a voice of their own.

12. Joshi Daniel A motivation source!! Fan of your photography!! :D


Now comes the best part. My questions to you are:


1. Why did you start blogging?
          2. Your best habit!
3. What makes you unique from others?
          4. Your favourite movies?
5. Action or romance?
          6. 3 deep buried secrets! ;)
7. The person you love the most?
          8. Your idol?
9. School or college?
          10. The most mischievous act you have done?
11. What does this award means to you?

An award given to bloggers to show appreciation and love for their work.





!
1. 

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment